Based on the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of data and their free movement and the repeal of Directive 95/46/ES (hereinafter the GDPR directive only)
I. Administrator of your personal data
Administrator responsible for your personal data provided is PAMCO INT, JSC (a.s.), having its business seat address – Na Strzi 28/241, Prague 4, Postal code: 140 00, VAT: 261 79 385, registered in the Commercial Register administrated by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Entry 6572 [hereinafter PAMCO INT, JSC, (a.s.)], which is hereby informing you in compliance with the GDPR regulation about processing of your personal data and your legal rights.
II. Personal Data Categories
We are processing the following personal data categories:
- Identification data: name, surname, title, possibly company and working position in a company
- Contact information: email, phone numbers, residence address, possibly company seat address or contact address
- Correspondence information: address for the parcel/shipment delivery
- Banking details: bank account number, identification of the bank where the account is registered.
III. Purposes and legal basis for personal data processing
Your personal data can be processed to the extent required for the purposes as follows:
- fulfilling the obligations arising from agreements concluded between PAMCO INT, JSC (a.s.) and you, possibly the company on whose behalf you act.
- fulfilling the obligations arising from terms and conditions of provided services
- fulfilling the obligations arising from generally binding legal regulations
- organizing business events and trainings including accommodation arrangement
- ensuring protection of our rights and justified interests which are as follows:
- sending commercial information offering products and services
- personalized access to our Internet services
- managing contacts with suppliers, customers and their representatives
Legal basis for processing your personal data is the necessity of (i) fulfilling legal obligations relating to PAMCO INT, JSC, (a.s.), and (ii) purposes of justified interests of PAMCO INT, JSC, (a.s.).
IV. Recipients of personal data
Recipients of personal data could be processors, who the company PAMCO INT, JSC, (a.s.) involved in processing of your personal data. During parcel/ package deliveries we provide your correspondence data to the postal and shipping services. Your personal data could be, under certain conditions, made available to the organs of state administration (Police of the Czech Republic, courts, Financial Administration of the Czech Republic and others) within their legal powers.
V. Personal data processing period
Your personal data are stored only for a necessary period and they are filed in accordance with legal periods, which are determined by generally binding legal regulations. Personal data are being processed for the period of duration of the agreement or duration of any other legal title which allows us to process your personal data. After the legal title is void, your personal data are anonymized or deleted from our databases and systems. If you have given us an authorization to process your personal data for the purposes of sending commercial offers and messages, storage period of your personal data is 5 years since giving us your authorization.
VI. Rights of suppliers´ and customers´ representatives
During processing of your personal data you have the right to assert the following rights at the company PAMCO INT, JSC, (a.s.):
- right to access your personal data, that means to get information how our company is processing your personal data and what kind of data they are.
- right to correct on your request and without any delay incorrect personal data.
- right to delete personal data if the conditions determined by the legal norms are fulfilled and you explicitly require that.
- right to limit, in specific cases, processing of your personal data
- right to raise objection against personal data processing
- right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you suppose that the processing of your personal data is not correct
Company PAMCO INT, JSC, (a.s.) declares that during processing of your personal data the automated decision making and profiling is not used. In case you have given an authorization to PAMCO INT, JSC (a.s.) to process your personal data, you can revoke it any time. Detailed information concerning your personal rights can be found on the websites of the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz) Contact address for the communication concerning processing of your personal data and asserting your rights: email@example.com